Welcome

You are now here, essentially inside my head.

Hello, welcome, enjoy.

Please leave your sanity at the door, it's not needed here.








Sunday 25 September 2011

First night


So I survived my first night at Uni. Hurrah. I am so far sans roomie, but that might change today. More people are apparently moving in so we never know. Everyone else in the flat seems to be nice, though they’re all somewhat hung over this morning. Makes me quite glad that I don’t really drink that much, I don’t entirely think I would want to be in the same state as them this morning.

Last night was pretty good fun. Went down to the union to see what it was all about, and actually managed to have a fairly good night. There was a jazz band on who were seriously brilliant, even Charlie danced. Charlie never dances. There was some kind of plan to drink but we gave that up after one shot of Tequila. Note to self, I really don’t like tequila. I ended up being fairly boring and coming home about one. After a day of moving boxes and sorting things out I was pretty shattered. Not sure why I thought I was going to be able to sleep, everyone was still partying around me. Eventually I managed to drop off; with the duvet over my head. It almost felt at home. It quietened down about 2am. I really should have taken some pictures of the night. Would have been a fun start to the year. I’ll remember that for tomorrow’s blog.

Time to have another tidy up, just in case the roomie does arrive today; I don’t want her thinking I’m too messy. I have a lot of stuff to fit into a fairly small space though...

No comments:

Post a Comment