Welcome

You are now here, essentially inside my head.

Hello, welcome, enjoy.

Please leave your sanity at the door, it's not needed here.








Monday 10 October 2011

So, I have nothing to blog about.

Literally nothing has happened that would be even remotely interesting in the last few days. There are a few small things, but not enough to really make a blog about. What the hell, I’ll type about them anyway.

I cut my finger on a knife. It hurt a lot, and it bled quite a bit, Hannah (she lives in my block) had to rescue me with a plaster. It didn’t really have an effect on my day.

I made enough rice to feed me for 6 days. Yes, 6. I think I need to work on portion sizing a touch. It is delicious though, which is good, because I’m going to be eating it for a while.

Last night I went to the pub with a few people. Nothing particularly interesting happened, I forgot my ID so I couldn’t even drink anything other than fruit juice. Made it cheaper at least, but it’s not exactly fascinating.

I went into town to buy food. This really was a boring thing to have to do. I found a street fruit market that was selling things cheaper than Sainsbury’s, so now I have food again. This is a good thing; I like food...especially cheap food.

The rest of the books for Creative writing cost me £32.50, and that’s only because I split the cost half and half with another girl in my class. Otherwise it would have been £65.00 and that’s a lot of money to come out of my account. So there’s that, it happened. It’s just not that interesting.

Now I’m sat here, thinking about going to the pub, then remembering that I have no money. I might get some reading done tonight, because to be honest there isn’t a lot to do. I don’t even have to cook for myself for a while. I might make Goulash tomorrow and freeze it, because that way I’ll have to cook even less often. I have some meat that really needs using up. No lectures tomorrow so I may as well spend the whole day cooking. Saves time in the evenings.

So yea, sorry this wasn’t the most exciting blog. But nothing has happened so I really don’t have anything to blog about. I’ll have to do something fascinating soon so that there’s something to write about.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't the slightest clue whether or not you still check this thing, but I'll give it a go and wait to see. I have no comment on your blog, but I have to say that you should resume posting on Protagonize. You're really good. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow no I didnt know this thing was still up! Ive been thinking about getting back onto Protagonize for a while now...so maybe I will do as someone is actually asking for me! Thanks a lot ^-^

    ReplyDelete